Thursday, May 13, 2010

Library Loot

 I had been really good about restricting my library borrowing to audio books, but recently, I "fell off the wagon", and started requesting lots of items once again :(

Here is my library fix for the next few weeks. The audio books are being copied to my iPod for future listening, and then being returned.........but, then I have another problem,
(2) book sales in the next few days.....what are the chances that I won't bring anything home? 

Diane's bookshelf: library-loot


Fast, Fresh, and GreenStitchesBeatrice & VirgilHow High the Moon: A NovelCaughtThe Lake Shore Limited

More of Diane's books »


Diane's bookshelf: library-loot


Fast, Fresh, and GreenStitchesBeatrice & VirgilHow High the Moon: A NovelCaughtThe Lake Shore Limited

More of Diane's books »
Diane's library-loot book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

9 comments:

  1. Great picks! I can't wait to hear what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you "fell off the wagon!" It looks like you're in for some good reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh keep away from those book sales.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of several of these, so it looks like I need to do some research. Bet they'll make my own list! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I have a copy of Let the Great World Spin and I am anxious to get the chance to reading it after reading so many rave reviews! I hope you like it. and all your others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck at the book sale. I know I will probably go to a used book store this weekend so I wonder what I will be coming home with myself?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we go through (small) phases of control and (large) phases of "falling off the wagon". I'd go to the book sales and buy more books, in your place. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You fell of the wagon!!! LOL...I fall off constantly. Let's talk about library sales shall we??? I just did an inventory last night of the books that I've purchased over the past 2 years via Library sales. I've decided to do a feature on my blog about them. Who can pass up sale books??? Not me, especially when each book is less than 50 cents!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that your library is so well stocked and allows so many books to be checked out. I wish mine's like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.