Saturday, May 9, 2009

Firsts - - - a meme

Well since I don't have a book review to post, I thought I'd tag on to Wendy at We Read for a fun "meme".

Feel free to follow suit. Here are the questions:

( I just realized that my answers are going to date me big-time)...Yikes


First Book I Remember Reading: Heidi

First Job: Dietary Aide at a Hospital

First Real Job: Clerical Assistant at an Insurance Company

First Favorite Politician: John F. Kennedy

First Car: 1971 Chevy Chevelle

First Record/CD: Beatles ??

First Sport Played: Volley Ball

First Concert: Three Dog Night

First Foreign Country Visited: France & Switzerland (same trip)

First Favorite TV Show: I Love Lucy

First Favorite Actor: Jerry Mathers ( Leave it to Beaver)

First Favorite Actress: Sally Field (Gidget)

First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Dennis ---quite the nerd

First Encounter with a Famous Person: Shook hands with Uncle Junior of the Sopranos

First Brush With Death: I've been fortunate (none)

First House/Condo Owned: A cute little Cape Cod Style house (6 rooms, garage, fireplace, small lot) that we paid $19,300 for in 1973 --(kept it 3 years then sold it and built a home.

First Film Seen: Toby Tyler

First Favorite Recording Artist: Beatles

First Favorite Radio Station: do not recall

First Meme You Answered on Your Blog:
Not sure


3 comments:

  1. France and Switzerland my 2 homes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Heidi when I was a little girl and Gidget was also my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Lucy, too! JFK was a looker. Dennis the nerd had me rolling. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.