Friday, April 3, 2009

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by A Striped Armchair and Out of the Blue that encourages Bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

This week’s haul:

  1. Run For Your Life; Patterson (audio) - current read
  2. In Hovering Flight; Hinnefeld - current read
  3. Cutting for Stone: A novel; Verghese
  4. The Distance Between Us; Yates
  5. The Daily Coyote; Stockton (audio)
  6. Bridge of Sand; Burroway
  7. The Missing; Gautreaux

I'm going to try and read all of these within the next few weeks, as they all look pretty great to me. Have you read any? If so what did you think?

7 comments:

  1. Cutting for Stone is great but it did take me a while to get through it. No fault of the story but it's quite detailed.

    Haven't read any of the others but hope you enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved In Hovering Flight! I can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great reading ahead of you! I really want to read Cutting for Stone. I look forward to reading what you think of each of your library books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice loot. I have Cutting for Stone to read and have heard good things about it but it's quite the chunkster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these so I can't be of much help but I will be looking forward to reading your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on In Hovering Flight. I have that one in my TBR tower.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of the books on your list, but I've been wanting to read Cutting For Stone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.