Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mail Box Monday on Tuesday - 2/3/09


Well, better late than never. I got a couple of good books this week that I am looking forward to reading:

  1. Still Alice - Lisa Genova - about a Harvard Professor that develops Alzheimer's Disease in her 50's.
  2. Cloud Atlas; David Mitchell - six separate but closely written narratives
  3. Gringos in Paradise; Barry Golson - an American couple who builds their retirement home in a seaside village in Mexico.
Has anyone read these? If so, what did you think?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I envy you the Still Alice. I was traveling this weekend and saw so many copies in the bookstores at the airport. The publisher is really pushing this book. I will be interested to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still Alice sounds like it could be a really good book. I look forward to reading your opinion about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of these. Hope you enjoy them!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.