Monday, January 5, 2009

In Their Shoes Reading Challenge - 2009



I think I'm getting a little carried away with 2009 reading challenges, but I found another that appeals to me. (this is # 10)
January 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009

Announcing one more reading challenge through OnThePorchSwing online book group. It's a challenge for memoirs which is defined by Merriam-Webster's online dictionary as : a narrative composed from personal experience.

Read 4 MEMOIRS in 2009 and you have met the challenge! (completed 3/14/09)

As always, good luck!!

My tentative list:
  1. Madness: A Bipolar Life; Hornbacher - 4/5
  2. Wesley the Owl; Stacey O'Brien - 3.5/5
  3. Epilogue; Roiphe - 3/5
  4. The Mercy Papers: a memoir in three weeks; Romm - 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.