Wednesday, December 31, 2008

206 - Time of My Life; Allison Winn Scotch


I wanted to wrap up the year with another light read, so I chose: Time of My Life; by Allison Winn Scotch. The premise sounded very cute, and one that probably many women have wondered about at sometime in their life----what if I had held on to the guy that got away?

The day after a deep chi-clearing massage, Jill finds herself seven years in the past when she was a highly paid advertising executive instead of a stay- at-home wife to her lawyer husband, Henry, and a devoted mother. Through trial and error Jill rethinks her biggest decisions and finds that rarely are life’s decisions black and white.

This was a cleaver exploration of the path not taken, however, in the end there were a few issues which were left unresolved.

RATING - 4/5 - COMPLETED 12/31/08

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book but you're right there was more that could be explored. I think I loved it because there was one moment in my life that changed the rest of my life and I often wonder What If? Did you read her Department of Lost and Found? Great book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.