Saturday, June 28, 2008

Favorite Books of 2001

In 2001 I read 66 books, and my top 10 favorites were:

  1. The Bonesetter's Daughter: A Novel (Ballantine Reader's Circle); Amy Tan
  2. Strange Fits of Passion: A Novel; Anita Shreve
  3. Resistance: A Novel; Anita Shreve
  4. The Inn at Lake Devine; Eleanor Lipman
  5. The Bluest Eye (Vintage International); Toni Morrison
  6. The Law of Similars; Chris Bohjalian
  7. I Know This Much Is True: A Novel (P.S.); Wally Lamb
  8. Good Harbor: A Novel;Anita Diamant
  9. L.A. Dead (Stone Barrington Novels); Stuart Woods
  10. Angela's Ashes: A Memoir; Frank McCourt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.